TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guided Running, Walking, & other Tour related activity Terms:
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Waiver prior to registration.
- Participants must be in good health and able to endure the physical demands commensurate the activity they are registering for. Please consult your physician.
- Tours are delivered along public use sidewalks, paths, parks, & buildings. Therefore, participants are expected, as a courtesy and for safety, to yield right of way to vehicle, bike, & pedestrian traffic when and where applicable.
- Group participants are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to start of tour.
- Duration of tour or activity is approximate.
- Walk-on participants are asked to notify Chicago Running Tours via email or phone no less than 2 hours in advance of selected tour.
- Walk-on’s must sign liability waiver prior to tour. This waiver can be downloaded and printed from this site or your guide will have a blank copy.
- Tour guide gratuity is at the Customer’s discretion and is not included.
- Chicago Running Tours, LLC reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a tour/activity due to local event (ie parade, concert, filming, public demonstration), hazardous weather, unsafe conditions, or by request of public (government) entity.
- From time to time some of the sights may not be available or seen as indicated in tour description.
Reservation, payment, & refund policy
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, & Paypal for on-line registrations.
- The full charge for a tour/activity reservation includes 1)tour fee, 2)tax fee, 3)processing fee
- Our scheduled groups tours are non refundable. However, you may reschedule.
- Failure to cancel or reschedule your personalized tour at least 72 hours in advance of tour start time results in forfeiture of payment.
- Refunds do not include processing fees.
- Walk-on participants must pay an added $7 over listed tour charge.
- Your privacy on the Internet is important to Us. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties. We may, however, share your data in an aggregate format, as well as aggregate usage information, with third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes. Basically aggregate collection helps identify demographic trends. Further, We cooperate with all law enforcement inquires, and with all third parties, to enforce their intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Links to other sites: It is important to note that this site might contain links to other sites, and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Us. These sites may send their own cookies to you, and may collect data and make uses of it that We would not. We do not control these sites or use, or bear any responsibility or liability for them.
- Security: The security of all personally identifiable information associated with users of this site is of great concern to Us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Once We receive your transmission, We use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on Our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal information, We can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer: THE CONTENT IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
A developmentally challenged individual can be a contributor in society. Chicago Running Tours & More, LLC is committed to increasing awareness, employing, and advocating for the developmentally disabled. Learn more on our "Behind the scenes initiative" page and how a portion of each registration is allocated toward this cause.